- Collector Training for Federal Drug Screen
- 48 Hour Occupational Safety and Health Manager
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Fleet Safety Management
- OSHA 30 Hour
- Bloodborne Pathogen
- OSHA 510 (OTI)
- First Aid/CPR
W O R K E X P E R IENCE – Safety Director, All-South Subcontractors, a commercial roofing contractor. Birmingham and Spanish Fort, AL (1/2012 – 6/30/2016)
- Develop, monitor and enforce the company safety program and policies to ensure compliance with Federal and state occupational health and safety-related regulations, DOT, Drug Free Workplace administration.
- Working together with operations and project management to meet any training needs.
- Conducted weekly site inspections for job site safety, providing summary and detailed reports.
- Worked as a Federal Contractor on several US military bases, experienced with Army Corp. EM385 safety program.
- Improved employee safety awareness by presenting and coordinating a variety of weekly safety training topics and conducting new hire orientation, keeping materials current.
- Prevent future accidents by investigating accidents to determine root causes and recommend preventive measures and implementing corrective actions.
- Evaluate the adequacy of actions taken to correct unsafe acts and conditions or safety violations and implementing processes to enforce safety requirements.
- Develop and administer safety reward programs that promote safety culture and installation efficiency.
- Developed and closely monitored Workers Compensation and RTW program.
Project Manager, Chief Estimator (1989 – 2012)
Review contracts for company responsibly and scope of work.
Generate bids from blueprints, specifications and field inspections. Effective communication with general contractors, owners and architects regarding bid deviations, scope, contract and schedule.
Increasing profit using strong money management skills.