Principle and driving force behind our success, Founder of US Safety Risk Management, Brian Hill. I have the skill sets in industrial safety, behavioral safety programs, and risk mitigation management, to implement and maintain the programs that create the highest level of compliance and establish the "No Negligence" defense.
23.5 Years occupational health and safety consultant, specializing in the field of occupational Safety and Workers compensation, risk management and mitigation in the workplace environment.
October 2015 to Present (1 year) Greater Atlanta Area
Safety manager forAllison Smith Electric with a large union electrical crew working on a very high tech data facility.
- Coordination with General & Subcontractors on large Data Center build
- Oversight of 1,000 full time construction crew and 300+ Union Electricians
- Supervisor: 9 safety professionals, 4 safety assistants, 5 journeyman wiremen (LOTO) coordinators
Currently on long term contract with the country's oldest instrument and tech company, Flemington Instruments;
- Safety director overseeing over 100 union electricians and pipefitters
- Safety Director supervising 2 safety officers
OshaSure, Founder / Chief Operations Officer
January 2011 - Present (4 years 5 months) Southeastern USA
Founder of safety and risk management consulting firm serving the Birmingham, Alabama and Southeastern USA. Serving area businesses with a complete range of OSHA, safety and workers compensation consultation, including quality, safety and risk management services.
Moss Distributing, Sales Manager / Compliance officer
January 2008 - January 2011 (3 years 1 month)
In charge of day to day operation of sales for custom chemical supply company. Duties:
- Recruitment, hiring and training sales personnel;
- Ongoing motivation of route sales personnel;
- New product development;
- Creation of MSDS (Manufacture Safety Data Sheets) for all chemicals produced and transported;
- Company ALDOT (Alabama Department of Transportation), EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and OSHA compliance
Rescue Hope, Co-founder
January 2005 - January 2008 (3 years 1 month)
Co-founder of non-profit small animal rescue.
- Assisted in initial company start up and day to day animal rescue operations.
Risk Management Group, Owner
January 1992 - January 2005 (13 years 1 month)
Founded one of the original safety and risk management firms in the State of Florida.
- Assisted over 400 small to mid-size firms with instituting and maintaining safety and heath programs with emphasis on improving safety, quality, and lowering of workers compensation costs.
- Drug Free Workplace and no negligence defence structures
- Provided expert witness testimony for several labor law firms; including one of the nation's largest and most respected labor litigation firms, Fisher & Phillips, LLP
Eastern Airlines, Pilot
January 1983 - January 1991 (8 years 1 month)
- Served on the airline's Interdepartmental Safety Committee
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Florida Humane Society, Executive
January 1992 - May 2000 (8 years 5 months)Animal Welfare
fund raising, office work and work directly with animals (vet tech)
Opportunities Brian is looking for:
- National consultation in workplace safety, specializing in high workman's compensation loss history turnarounds and increasing productivity and employee moral through safety.
- Joining a nonprofit board
- Skills-based volunteering (pro bono consulting)
Causes Brian cares about:
- Workplace Safety
- Animal Welfare
- Civil Rights and Social Action
- Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
- Science and Technology